Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekly Update

So I'm currently focused on 3 books:
Blood Angel by Justine Musk this is my re-read for the month. So far its going good and thankfully its been long enough I've forgotten the twist and turns so that's a bonus. The only complant so far is each chapter has been a different person's life happening. And I know towards the end they all come together or at least that's what I remember but sometimes it's hard to tell them apart and keep them straight. This is my work read.

The other book is The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey. So far insightful it doesn't have any magically answers to my debt problem but it lays it out for me. I'm at the part where you are to save so much in an ER fund (makes sense) then work on your debt in a snowball effect. Needless to say I'm stuck on step 1 but that's okay I know I can do it just need to work on the baby steps first.

The last book I am reading is the home book and its Rapture in Death by JD Robb. I was suppose to read this series one a month to help my friend Christine catch up and do a joint review. That was last year and this was the book I left off on. LOL I suck but at least I am still reading. As far behind as I am I would have normally given up.

Okay those be the books. As I read I'll try to leave my thoughts on them here. What about you? What are you reading?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment