Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yeah b/c I need another one of those right? Only this one will be a personal one that anyone can join me on. I saw it over at Nath's blog and I thought huh? I should really do that before the move.

You see I have a ton of books in my TBR pile and while I was packing the keeper shelf I realized I have a TON of books on that shelf that I wonder if I would ever truly re-read. So here's where the challenge comes in.

I promise myself to re-read at least 1 if not 2 books from the keeper shelf every month. If I can't get through them or they don't bring me joy then they go to half price books and momma gets new books in return. And the more I weed out the less I have to pack and move in May or whenever I move again. Besides the whole point of the keeper shelf is to actually re-read those reads right?

As an added bonus to you I will post reviews as I re-read and compare them to the old reviews of the first time I read them (if I had them post or did a review) So you will get to see the other side of me.

1 Comment:

  1. Shannon said...
    I have been considering participating in this informally. It would give me a reason/excuse to reread some of those books sitting on my shelves. There are many I haven't read in years and should pick up again. The thought of having fewer books to pack and move sounds really good.

Post a Comment