Sunday, August 3, 2008



I finished Ink Exchange and you know what it is by far one of my favorite YA's I love how Ms. Marr doesn't give us the HEA b/c in real life there is no such thing. I love how although its not the HEA in the sense of what we want a man and woman together it is a HEA in sense of what the heroine needs and what the hero needs. I really , really enjoyed this book and recommend it to all.

This is a book that shows how hard teenagers have it and what it means to truly love someone. I fell in love with this book in the last few pages and I throughly enjoy the book. I hope you all have a chance to read it and appreciate it the same way I did!

3 Comments:

  1. Christine said...
    Thanks so much for your thoughts, Sarai. And I'm thrilled to hear it worked so well for you. I got INK EXCHANGE a few days prerelease at NY Comic Con when I met Melissa Marr and started reading it, but got distracted with other projects. I was annoyed with myself for not finishing it promptly, but you've inspired me to pick it back up. Hopefully very soon.
    JenB said...
    I crave the HEA in books because I know it doesn't exist in real life.

    Boooohooo, I really wanted to read this one too!
    Sarai said...
    Thanks Christine I really enjoy Ms. Marr and I Love that her writing is getting stronger.

    Jen: Yeah this doesn't have that it is a dark YA book which might be why I enjoy it so much. I do hope for it maybe in another book but I highly doubt it. Sorry!

Post a Comment