Thursday, August 14, 2008

And I'm spent


Well its done the book has ended and I told you the other shoe was going to drop. I mean I should have seen it coming but dang it I was too wrapped up in other crap. And no I won't ruin it by telling you what shoe dropped just know that it did. Stupid shoe.
Oh and then I find out this is book 1 of 2 and book 2 focuses on that damn companion I was telling you about that no one seemed to care about. Well guess what she gets her own book so you better believe I am heading over to half priced books to get it unless one of you owns it and would be willing to swap? The title is: One Kiss from you by (duh) Christina Dodd.
Anywho it was a good nice fluffy book. Nothing major but every now andd then I just need one of those. I still think CD's HEA are the bomb can't help it. I'll try to post a review at Reading Romance books the new site I am reviewing at sometime this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment