Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hidden by Eve Kenin

***As always my personal comments are in Green b/c it's my favorite color and because it makes the reviews pretty!***


So I started Hidden last weekend while I was on the little vaca. I started it but kept getting interrupted with things like: eating, shopping (which I couldn't afford), and sleeping. But now that all that crap is out of the way I'm back to reading YEAH!!!!

So I picked up Hidden again and I missed it. Yeah you heard me right I missed reading about Tristian and Tatiana. Quick plot summary or at least where I am out in the plot. Tatiana (from here on out referred to as Ana simply b/c I hate when the hero and heroine have the same first letter in their names) is looking for a Gavin Ward from what I can gather he did some research on her while Ducan Baine (villain from last book) was a live. She is trying to figure out where he is so she can kill him. However, along the way she runs into Tristian (by and by LOVE that name) who is mysterious. We (the readers) have just discovered that Tristian is A LOT older then he appears and is a scientist that may have invented a new virus that is BAD

Okay so Tristian is under the impression that Ana has been infected with the virus and is taking her to his lair (I don't mean in an evil way but a totally gross, underground, dripping pipes way) There she discovers Reavers (which of course made me think of the Reavers from Joss Wheaton's Firefly/Serenity stuff so everytime their mentioned I think of them pierced, scarred and of course UGLY) so there you go. That's as far as I've gotten. I do believe that Ana is putting the pieces together but not nearly fast enough for me.

Oh and Tristian and Ana have kissed it was nice... very innocent and yet full of sexual tension. So there you are I am on page 158 and definately pushing forward...

4 Comments:

  1. Tracy said...
    I've hear nothing but good things about her books - enjoy!
    The Bookworm said...
    Sarai said...
    Tracy so far really good BUT I LOVED Driven so its not surprising that I love this one so far!!

    Naida: Thanks it gives me a chance to relax and be me without worrying about how I come across. Plus you get an inside look at what's really going on up there! LOL and sometimes its very scary!
    Shaymless Aymless said...
    Wooo... It's in my TRB (2nd from the top... Driven is sitting on top of it)!

    Sounds delightful. Can't wait to start reading my books!

Post a Comment