Tuesday, July 22, 2008

FINSIHED!!!


Breathe a sigh of relief because I finished a book!!!! WHOOT! Okay finished Hidden over lunch and I have to say Ms. Kenin has moved up to my auto buy list. I am digging this series but especially I am digging her writing style. So much so that I went out and bought her historical romances under Eve Silver. Whoot you heard me right.
Okay back to Hidden. It wrapped up nicely I thought she did a good job with the whole I love you bit. In fact I really, really, really love Tristian's whole line of you tell me when your ready and I will still love you.

I felt the ending was rushed after all the build up (don't get me wrong I enjoyed it but it still felt rushed) The epilogue was a nice touch but leads me to believe the next book all 3 siblings will be together if there is a next book (there is isn't there?) I hope there is b/c I want to see the last sister get her HEA. I think she might already have it based on book 1 but I would like to know for certain.
Other than that this is an excellent series. I think anyone who likes futuristic novels should seriously consider this author. (no offical review this wasn't in the TBR pile. It was one I just had to read)
Now on to Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard.

3 Comments:

  1. Tracy said...
    I've never read Kenin or Silver but have heard wonderful things about both! So cool that she's making a success for herself under both names!
    Sarai said...
    You know what I haven't read Silver yet (whoops) but I own all her books that's how good Driven was and I have to say I'm glad I invested b/c Hidden is just as good!
    Christine said...
    I'm glad you liked Hidden so much, too. I still liked Driven more, but this was very good. I liked Tristan and Ana a lot. I hope Zuriko gets her own story too.

Post a Comment