Monday, February 9, 2009

Hey Guys

I'm going to be off for a while. My mom is having some health issues that really need my attention. I hope to be back with my witty if some what stupid comments as I read by Wednesday but if not I plan to post a review on the last book of the Black Jewels this week and sometime I have to post a review on Willow Bend.

Either way hopefully at least one review will get posted this week.

Right now I am reading A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb
Blurb:
In the class of the high school English teacher she has been haunting, Helen feels them: for the first time in 150 years, human eyes are looking at her. They belong to a boy, a boy who has not seemed remarkable until now. And Helen - terrified, but intrigued - is drawn to him. The fact that he is in a body and she is not presents this unlikely couple with their first challenge. But as the lovers struggle to find a way to e together, they begin to discover the secrets of their former lives and of the young people they come to possess.

interesting and yet different. I'll let you know what I think as I dive in.

3 Comments:

  1. Katie Reus said...
    Sorry to hear that about your mom Sarai! Many hugs being sent your way :)
    Shannon said...
    ::hugs:: Hope everything goes well!
    Anonymous said...
    I am so very sorry to hear about your mom! Take care and we'll be here when you get back.

Post a Comment