Friday, June 19, 2009

So far its pretty good. I like that the heroine is not the prettiest girl in the world. Although it gets annoying that the "hero" keeps reminding himself of that. Then again he is a guy. Also enjoy that she keeps rejecting him. Oh I know why she does but it is amusing to me.

Not really sure why her brother is being such an ass to the hero after he declared his attentions to her. I get he doesn't want his sister to be upset but still he doesn't have to be an ass about it.

All in all pretty good haven't really gotten too far with it yet.

2 Comments:

  1. ~ames~ said...
    I liked this book, but I think I read it too fast the first time around. LOL I definitely need to reread it.
    Sarai said...
    I tried to find it yesterday but gave up at the store I think they were sold out. but never fear I found A TON of others LOL!

Post a Comment