Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Still reading

One Good Knight, still have no idea what fairy tale this is suppose to based on or where the friggin story is even going. Can I just say for the record how is this a sequel when it clearly has nothing to do with the first in the series other than it takes place in one of the 500 kingdoms? I just don't get it. And it has Greek names which is really confusing me b/c to me the Greek names mixed with a fairy tale is not right. I keep getting it messed up with Greek myths which just puts it in a whole nother ball game.

URGH I wish I could just get to the fairytale part just so I could see where she is going with it.

1 Comment:

  1. Shannon said...
    heh. I read this one, as well. Not as good as the first on the series. Actually, I have a difficult time calling it a series. The books are connected because they take place in the same world, with the same mythos. Elena will make a small appearance, but not huge. I picked up the next book. The crazy names are making me hold off.

Post a Comment