Thursday, June 11, 2009

Okay Kristie you win. I seriously didn't think I would enjoy this book. In fact I put off reading it 2 times b/c it just didn't sound like something I was interested in. And I have to admit the first few pages I was wondering why I was reading this but then something happened.

I got sucked in... literally sucked into this world this horrible beginnig turned happy in the middle. Now I can't claim to know what is going to happen and I know that something will b/c it can't stay this happy and innocent for much longer. Something has got to happen to Sarah in order to have Gabriel fight for her. Which saddens me b/c right now I'm totally digging his happiness and may I add his well deserved happiness.

*Sigh* But alas something tragic must occur in order for something wonderful to happen. So wish me luck right now I'm on 146 and I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop (and hoping I can survive it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment