Saturday, May 16, 2009

Well I finally did it. I took the plunge and began my first Roberts book. And man am I sucked in or what. The sad part no idea why other than the lady knows how to write a novel that tugs at your heart. But I digress the reason this is important is A) I've never read Nora b/c I had a prejudice against her and B) I figured it was time to grow plus most of her novels (that I know of) are contempoary romance and I just don't care for them.

Okay so I started it today during my 12 hour shift and was like okay no biggie. Then WHAM she hit me with a plot twist and 3 brothers that I must know all about. Ethan has my heart as does his possible heroine so really looking forward to that story. Cam is a woman's version of a wet dream and Philip is the one I would marry simple for money. But the backstories will make you want to cry and smile.

Seth's story is the one that's breaking my heart. Watching him grow has been wonderful and I can't wait to see what he does with his brothers or how the story pans out. So needless to say my first experience so far with Nora has been a winner. Makes me wonder why I'm so against contemporaries (and am I even spelling them right?)

So what's your favorite Nora story? Did you have the same notions I had about her?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment