Monday, May 18, 2009

Okay I finished my first Nora book. All and all pretty good. I liked the characters, and even though they appeared to all be "too perfect" (everyone of them was handsome, beautiful, good with kids, had the money, great personalities ect.) I still found that I liked them. Maybe it was due to them having such horrible backgrounds or whatnot.
I liked that our hero actually had to fight for our heroine and that she would have been fine without him. She was capable and able to move on even though it hurt (that was very nice.) I liked that he had to admit that Seth was growing on him and that he allowed him in.

All and all good like I said and yes for those of you curious I will be reading book 2 by her in this series b/c I'm just that curious. And if that holds my attention I will pick up book 3.

So what did you like about it? What were you favorite parts? and whose your fav brother?

2 Comments:

  1. Tracy said...
    I'm pretty sure I was reading this book when it was first released...then had to go deliver my child! lol I don't believe I ever went back and read it (no time).

    Thanks for your thoughts.
    Renee said...
    I also read this book recently. I've never really been a NR fan, but was challenged by Bridget to give it a try.

    You're right. It was a good read. I had a couple of issues with it, but nothing that ruined my enjoyment. One of my favorite things was how strong Anna was.

    I'm actually going to give book 2 a try in audiobook format.

Post a Comment