Thursday, April 30, 2009

What a world wind Month my God can you believe that its almost May? Like literally tomorrow.
Anywho what have I been doing? Reading, packing, working and well sleeping when I have time.

Currently working on Dead Beat by Jim Butcher. Another Harry book where Harry gets up close and personal with death and a demon. No surprise there. The thing I can't figure out is how come all the Harry books are similar (in the sense that Harry gets his ass kicked, loses the girl, finds out he might hurt everyone around him, and yet manages to save the day in every book (with a plot twist thrown in) ) and yet I still read them like their going out of style? Seriously?
I think I'm addicted.
Anywho also trying to get through Nauti Nights I read the first two in one setting (of course i was violently ill when I did) but for some reason I can't get past the first chapter in this one. So thinking of moving on Ghostlands by Jory Strong. We shall see.

So what have you guys been up to? Miss me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment