Friday, January 2, 2009

Okay in the book and I mean I really hate to give this away... but according to Ms. Weir's fiction (fiction being the key word here) she has Elizabeth not only loosing her virginity to the Admiral but also having a miscarriage of his child.

Normally this wouldn't bother me and I'm not sure if it does yet but it has kind of rocked my world. So I will have to ponder this and see if I can except that or not. This sadly enough might be a make or break thing for this book. If she does it well and it contributes to the overall story I can forgive it... if not I might not rank it that high IDK

I'm really not sure why this bothers me so much. I know that odds are Elizabeth wasn't a virgin when she was Queen but to have a miscarriage by her step mother's husband I would like to think that didn't happen at the same time it is possible conflicted I am....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment