Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wow just wow. Talk about blowing a person away in a short amount of time. And I'm not even half way through it yet LOL.

Okay so far we have an assasin who goes to kill a man who can't be killed (I won't spoil it for you but the fairytale/myth story she has going on rocks). Needless to say the "cold" assassin is now the captured. Slowly we discover why the man has taken her and what his plans are... And by slowly I mean rather quickly b/c the book is only 90 or so pages.

I am enjoying it and I have to say I wouldn't recommend it for work. The language is strong lots of F*ck and of course lots and lots and lots of push the edge sex LOL. So when people ask you what your reading and you tell them. Then they get curious enough to ask what's it about you might find it hard not to blush ebook or not.

1 Comment:

  1. Childproofing Glendale said...
    Thank you for sharing thiss

Post a Comment