Thursday, January 15, 2009

Problems I've got 'em. First off don't keep telling me over and over and over and over and over that this woman Bessie was poor, sold her self up to a marriage and kept selling herself higher and higher until she is in the position she is in. Also don't keep having her tell me over, and over, and over, and over that she is the only woman in England that has possession of land in her name and her own money and not all of England but possibly the whole world I DON'T CARE!!!!!

First time fine it fit, made sense, actually was interesting. By the fourth time within 4 chapters I was ready to KILL Bessie or Bess or whatever the hell her name is. I get it, you think you're important, I get that you own land and that's rare, What I don't get is why this is SO important you have to repeat it in your own head numerous times over. Are you that insecure?

Same with the Queen Mary she does the same thing repeating how important she is how she is an ordained Queen how everyone should worship her, bow to her, give her respect. But the difference it fits with how she views everything. Seriously.

Okay rant over. Thank you!

2 Comments:

  1. Tracy said...
    lol - I hate when things get repeated a million times. Once - great. Twice - ok, no problem. More than that? Does the author think we're stupid? Just. Don't. Get. It.
    Sarai said...
    Me too I felt like I was slapped with these facts over and Over and over again ENOUGH ALREADY

Post a Comment