Monday, January 26, 2009

Okay


So I started Willow Bend on Saturday during work and I have to say so far it is a cute, soft, quick read. I am almost half way through it and it does leave that warm mushy feeling without being overdone. The only issue so far is how fast they jumped in the sack. For 2 guys with a lot of emotional damage (Cory with his mother and Paul with the guilt of moving on) they sure did forget about it to a point. However, that being said I think Ms. Blue handle the situations so far pretty realistic.

Anywho we shall see how it goes. Since I left the ereader at home today I will be starting painted Dresses by Patricia Hickman thanks to a coworker. I have no idea if I will like it or not but hey *shrug* I'm willing to give it a shot.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I swear I am getting an eReader this year. I am waiting for the Kindle 2.0. As soon as it's available for pre-order, I'll be there!
    Sarai said...
    I love the e-reader so much easier to deal with then picking books LOL

Post a Comment