Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What I am up to.

Besides reading Like a theif in the Night by Bettie Sharpe (which I've put on hold at work due to content LOL)

I am also reading The Other Queen by Phillipa Greogory



This was a free ebook that came with my reader. I have to say so far pretty good. Its about Mary Queen of Scotts and her time as a captive of Queen Elizabeth. Queen Mary is Queen Elizabeth's heir, she is the rightful Queen of Scotland and of course the Queen of France by Marriage. However, right now she has been thrown out of Scotland, her son kidnapped by her half brother. She is stuck in England hoping Elizabeth will be kind and unable to reach family in France.
That is about where I'm at. My only reservation is: Am I getting too much Tudor?

1 Comment:

  1. The Bookworm said...
    enjoy your reading, I really like
    Phillipa Greogorys work. There is no such thing as 'too much Tudor'...lol

    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment