Thursday, July 2, 2009

Every had just one of those reading funks where nothing no matter how good the book is, you just don't want to read anymore? Well I think sadly enough I am heading down that slippery slope. *gasp*

How do I know you ask? Well b/c I couldn't finish Scandal It is a great book and I refuse to mark it as a DNF but I just can't finish it. NOT b/c of the book just b/c I'm bored with reading. Then throw in Keeping it real and I'm in the same boat. Same with Bitten by Kelly Armstrong and my re-read. OMG what am I going to do?

Well I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to force myself to finish some books and write some reviews. It's about time I did anyway. So here's the goal! I'm giving myself until the end of next week to finish all the above listed books or they become DNF *sob* so I'd better get on it.

What do you do when you find yourself in a reading funk? Do you trudge on through or do you put it on hold?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment