Tuesday, July 28, 2009


I finally finished a book! YAY!!! I Spy Something Bloody was finished last Friday night so that's a bonus. Moving on to Dracula by Bram Stoker. I've never read it so thought this would be a wonderful time to. That and considering I got it for free on my Sony Reader. I'm hoping to finish up Amazon Ink soon or at least get close enough to something so that I can review it for you.
I will say so far its interesting. This is the first time I've read about Amazons and I have to say I'm enjoying it. At first I was a little put off by it but the main character is starting to grow on me so that would be an added bonus.
Have you guys read anything interesting recently? I always find it harder to read in the summer, there's too much going on.
Anywho I hope you all have a fantastic day!

1 Comment:

  1. JenB said...
    Ooh, Dracula. Sounds creepy and fun. :)

    I haven't had the attention span for anything longer than a category romance for a few weeks now. I've been devouring Silhouette Special Editions like candy. Love 'em.

    Right now I'm reading Double Play by Jill Shalvis and it's sooooo good. Hilarious, sweet, sexy...you just can't beat a story about baseball players. Yum.

Post a Comment