Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm actually reading something that doesn't have policy or procedures in the freakin title! YEAH ME!

Okay what am I reading? Well currently I am working on Turn Coat by Jim Butcher and per usual he has started off with a bang! LOVE BUTCHER LOVE HARRY LOVE THEM BOTH. I will say this time he hasn't bothered with descriping the beattle or some of the other lovely things he describes too much. I think he has finally figured out that if you haven't read the series up to this point you deserve to be lost LOL.

Okay so only on Chapter 9 favorite line so far? Harry thinks Thomas' girlfriend might have set them up... Unless she'd been forced to do so, I thought to myself. I didn't say anything. I like to stay cozy with my paranoia, not pass her around to my friends and family

Love it typical Harry thought. Anywho has anyone else read this series? If so what has been your favorite book so far?
Mine White Knight although I'm going to say this one is quickly toping it.

PS If anyone finds hardback books in this series for a good price drop me an email please: sarajohnson101 at hotmail dot com
Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment