Saturday, October 31, 2009

is the newest read I'm working on here at work. So far pretty good its about a new world where robots are attempting to become citizens with regular humans. Mac is the robot in question who is having troubles adjusting since he's so big and well just hard to work around.

Mac has just learned his neighbor whom he considers a friend is in the middle of something bad and doesn't know what to do. So he reacts and no one seems greatful except the psyhic child who gives him a picture. "It didn't even occure to me to scan the back. If I had maybe what happened wouldn't have happened. But I didn't and it did." pg 21

I'm betting that whatever happens is what triggers Mac into becoming a dective considering right now he's driving a Taxi for a living but we'll see.

Has anyone else read this book? Is it good?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment