Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Holy Sneakers

I haven't read a book since August? WTF? Seriously? That can't be right... Oh yeah I started a new job with weird hours, I got cable, went to Chicago, caught a bug and just stopped doing anything fun. That blows...

Well hopefully I can get a book read this month just so I don't feel so much like a loser... but we shall see. I think I only have a week left hum... okay maybe my goal should be to read a book in October. Yeah October sounds good!

In the meantime what have you guys been reading?

2 Comments:

  1. Shaymless Aymless said...
    Been doing good on the reading front.

    - Storm Glass, Sea Glass, Poison Study, Magic Study and Fire Study all by Maria V Snyder - liked them

    - Moon Called, Blood Bound, Iron Kissed, Alpha and Omega (short), Cry Wolf and Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs - liked them

    - Blaze of Memory (me got arc *happy dance*) by Nalini Singh

    As you can see am on series kick.
    Sarai said...
    Wow I really need to get caught up on my series. Thanks for the reminder.

    So friggin jealous you got Blaze of Memory *pouts in corner*

Post a Comment