Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So I'm on this kick

Of reading non fiction or historical fiction books. Which means for you dear readers of this blog BORING reviews/recaps. However, I find that every once in a while it is nice to just take a break from the paranormal, urban fantasy and of course basic romance to get a hot dose of reality. Or as I like to call a purple prose and some food for thought!

Yesterday in my sick bed I managed to finish Allison Weir's book Innocent Traitor some of you might have figured it out but I LOVE that woman. Anywho I posted some thoughts on it over at http://www.readingromancebooks.com Go check it out.

Now I find that I am dying to read something a tad different than what I normally post about. So until I can figure out how to read 2 books at once this blog might be silent for a while. Or not depends on how this non-fiction book goes. If its really good I might just have to share the love.

So what are you guys reading right now?

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I wanted to drop by and wish you an awesome Thanksgiving.
    Sarai said...
    Aw thanks I hope you have one as well!

Post a Comment