Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Challenges

Challenges we got 'em! Okay so I signed up for some challenges last year...
100+ book challenge 71 books read in 2009
ebook challenge COMPLETE with 10 books read!
1st in a series challenge COMPLETE with 12 books read!
2nd in a series challenge Yeah I think I got like 8 read out of 12

and well I think I did pretty good. So I thought well I should sign up for some more challenges this year. And they are...

100+ reading challenge again!
ebook challenge (if they have it)
DIK reading challenge
Historical reading challenge!

All sound fun and interesting. I'm hoping on the smaller ones to list them on the side bar but for the bigger ones I will post a link to it.

How about you do you do any challenges? If so which ones are you signing up for?

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenge. This is going to be a fun reading year.

    Happy New Year!!

Post a Comment