Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Books Picked for DIK

Okay for the DIK challenge I picked the following:
1. Kushiel's Dart by Jacqueline Carey
2. bound by Your Touch by Meredith Duran
3. Smooth talking Stranger by Lisa Kleypas
4. Everthing and the Moon by Julia Quinn
5. The Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzie by Jennifer Ashley
6. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
7. Worth Any Price by Lisa Kleypas
8. Angel's Blood by nalini Singh
9. Iron Kiss by Patricia Briggs
10. Lady Sophia's Lover by Lisa Kleypas
11. For A Few Demons More by Kim Harrison
12. Tempt Me at Twilight by Lisa Kleypas

I am seeing a pattern here with Lisa's books but I am hoping they all work out.
Also my extra is: Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night by Kresley Cole

Alright those be the picks~! Wish me luck!

1 Comment:

  1. Tracy said...
    I've read 7 of your choices and have absolutely loved them so I think you're in for a big treat. I haven't read:
    Kushiel's Dart
    Everything and the Moon
    Worth Any Price
    Lady Sophia's Lover or
    For a Few Demons More

    I should probably figure out what I'm gonna read for this challenge! lol

Post a Comment